Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I cant get anymore excited really this past week has been pretty amazing. My first published photo essay on BroadwayWorld, I might get the chance to meet a Broadway legend and a Broadway director wants to meet up in a few weeks. I think I'm still in shock this is all actually happening. I feel like i use say hey i want to work for Broadway and just didn't seem possible it was just an idea I had after looking at all the images in my favorite shows programs and such. I cant wait to begin all of these and jump right in. I want to start tomorrow there is so much i want to photograph! The other day after I heard from BroadwayWorld i ended up in times square early around 9 and i just walked around the theatres, there were about four shows unloading ready to begin there Broadway run. I got this huge thrill that I could be photographing this season coming up that I could be working for all of this. It was a great feeling hopefully it all will happening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment