Friday, September 11, 2009

I had my first day of work yesterday for BroadwayWorld. I covered the premiere of Clear Blue Tuesday at the Musical Theatre Festival. The film was amazing (if you get a chance to see it go), they were so kind and invited me to stay and watch it. Many producers and the cast were there, I covered the two sessions of Q&A and than posed shots after and before the film. I was so nervous esp when i got they they asked me how long I worked for bww and all i could say was a few days and everyone laughed haha! It was my first time and i thought i did ok. The times i had to go up to people I felt very nervous and hated interrupting there convo's for a photographs but i have to get over that when its my job to. Kelli O'hara was also there which was amazing, I hadn't met her before and she was very sweet!! Overall it was a great experience and cant wait for the next shoot!!


No comments:

Post a Comment